Passionfruit can be eaten straight off the vine and can be used in many different ways.
- It is lovely to cut through the middle and eat the contents with a spoon.
- Also can scoop out the pulp and put over Ice-cream (best use Vanilla) to get the lovely taste of the Passionfruit.
- What about using a family size Pavlova putting cream on top and adding the Pulp of the Passionfruit on top of the cream.
- See picture below of Pavlova – for a lovely Afternoon Tea with friends or family.
- If you are used to making Lemon Butter it is good when cooking to add some Passionfruit Pulp to make a different kind of Spread for your toast or bread.
- You can of course make Passionfruit Butter on it’s own.
- Another way is put to the pulp (not too much) into your jug of Water of Lemon Water in the fridge and drink cold as a refreshing drink.
Here is a Recipe for today of: BAKED EGG CUSTARD
In a Shallow Dish……….
Whip up 2 – Eggs.
Cover with Cold Milk & Stir in 1 Tablespoon of Sugar.
Sprinkle a little Nutmeg on top.
Cook in Slow Oven till Set.
The above recipe is very easy to cook and very nutritious for the family, also helpful when recovering from an illness and not able to eat much….especially the children. The above recipe is printed in my Recipe Book – you may like to check the book out on the Link below.
From The Bible: James: 3 verse 18. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.
I hope you have a lovely Day today.